• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I'm taking down my app guys, don't think of me as a clan hopper either :/ I joined mainly for a lot of people in the clan I liked and most of them have left now :/. I really enjoyed Rebels back then too with all the friends and stuff I met, but most of them have left. I hope to still be your guys friends still, I love you Rebels. But I beg you, don't disband the clan.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Well...I uh. Was not emotionally ready for this D; Since Eden is really the only one out of all of you that I know (not forgetting you IAmCharlie ) I will personally target you here. It will be so sad to see you leave the clan, but I know how you will still remain such a huge part of the Rebels family. You were such a great influence to newer members and I know how much people looked up to you. Your time here with the Rebels is surely appreciated by all. You had some tough times here, but I hope that you understand that no matter what people see of you, we will only think the greatest of you, because that's what you are; the greatest :) Best of luck in the future. You deserve it.

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I am trying to help :( if you suggest though... I was trying to be nice, but obviously there are really grumpy people on this thread o.e
i don't see how you're helping. they do what they like. as of now, they don't need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci