• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xTranzio_ + Alts (You can call me Ray :3)
Donor: Platinum
Wins: On MCSG with all my accounts I have about 850+ wins. On Hive I have about 650+ wins C: PM for accounts.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've spoken with Jcc and have many great friends in this clan c;
Got a mic: Yupperz
Got Skype/TS: Yes both.

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):
Past Clans (If any): Exodus , Purge , Rivals , Triton , and Trivium EU. The ranks are in my signature.
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: I am good with a sword and can get insane kombo womboz with my 20 ping. I am decent with a rod seeing that I played hive for about a year and got use to the rod and delay and eventually got better. I can run for a long amount of time to get out of some sticky situations.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow skills aren't really that good and I am decent with my FnS not really a skiller at it though :c
You cool: Yupperz <3

Best puppy picture:
MY BAE IS HERE

Reactions: Ray

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xTranzio_ + Alts (You can call me Ray :3)
Donor: Platinum
Wins: On MCSG with all my accounts I have about 850+ wins. On Hive I have about 650+ wins C: PM for accounts.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've spoken with Jcc and have many great friends in this clan c;
Got a mic: Yupperz
Got Skype/TS: Yes both.

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):
Past Clans (If any): Exodus , Purge , Rivals , Triton , and Trivium EU. The ranks are in my signature.
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: I am good with a sword and can get insane kombo womboz with my 20 ping. I am decent with a rod seeing that I played hive for about a year and got use to the rod and delay and eventually got better. I can run for a long amount of time to get out of some sticky situations.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow skills aren't really that good and I am decent with my FnS not really a skiller at it though :c
You cool: Yupperz <3

Best puppy picture:
About time, they have been sucking your Inappropriate body part on a male for ever now. Oh well cya Ray have fun, great guy, enjoy the hype experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci