• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Kminer56
Donor: Plat
Wins: 1k+
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Dunno... don't think I have...
Got a mic: Nah I speak with a cucumber
Got Skype/TS: No I'm just on both of em rite now
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Kminer56_
Past Clans (If any): Dunno... like... Eternity was main 1
Timezone: CST
PvP Strengths: I'm a god w/ rod and decent with sword
PvP Weaknesses: No huge ones but I guess bow
You cool: ...sure
Best puppy picture:
http://images-mix.netdna-ssl.com/w/...udio/220d6153-a5dc-4869-99df-4c865cbb58c2.jpg
Rekomendesadddjd dnejxnskzKw

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dead_Silence987
Donor: Non-Donor
Wins:440/1336
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never
Got a mic: Blue Yeti
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): jake.schimel
Past Clans (If any) Rivals
Timezone: Mountain
PvP Strengths: Rod, Swords, and Bows
PvP Weaknesses:Flint and Steels and water battles
You cool: just as cool as ermac
Best puppy picture:
http://puu.sh/dTLsx/0bba062bec.jpg

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xTranzio_ + Alts (You can call me Ray :3)
Donor: Platinum
Wins: On MCSG with all my accounts I have about 850+ wins. On Hive I have about 650+ wins C: PM for accounts.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've spoken with Jcc and have many great friends in this clan c;
Got a mic: Yupperz
Got Skype/TS: Yes both.

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): xTranzio
Past Clans (If any): Exodus , Purge , Rivals , Triton , and Trivium EU. The ranks are in my signature.
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: I am good with a sword and can get insane kombo womboz with my 20 ping. I am decent with a rod seeing that I played hive for about a year and got use to the rod and delay and eventually got better. I can run for a long amount of time to get out of some sticky situations.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow skills aren't really that good and I am decent with my FnS not really a skiller at it though :c
You cool: Yupperz <3

Best puppy picture:

Last edited:

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: On MCSG with all my accounts I have about 850+ wins. On Hive I have about 650+ wins C: PM for accounts.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've spoken with Jcc and have many great friends in this clan c;

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):
Past Clans (If any): Exodus , Purge , Rivals , Triton , and Trivium EU. The ranks are in my signature.
PvP Strengths: I am good with a sword and can get insane kombo womboz with my 20 ping. I am decent with a rod seeing that I played hive for about a year and got use to the rod and delay and eventually got better. I can run for a long amount of time to get out of some sticky situations.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow skills aren't really that good and I am decent with my FnS not really a skiller at it though :c

Best puppy picture:
BABE RECUMMENDED

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
<3

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:
YUS

Reactions: Ray
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member