• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of Benjamin

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
hey rc are there ranks to this clan? cuz i will burn all of the pies if so
So far there is only hun and grand hun. Grand hun is inaccessible to everyone except the people that are already grand huns because we started the religion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

The foolish huns on this thread have offended our religion. They are now an official cult. Any follower of The Order of Benjamin found associating with this nubby hun-filled clan will be tried, and promptly afterwards be burned at the stake for treason. Hopefully we can stomp out these nubs before they gain a sizeable following.

In Benjamin we trust, in Domo we mustn't. The pies we burn, the cake we earn. The fires we light, the huns we fight, all in honor of Benjamin's might.
I must say you have made a mistake! That is simply a mission group that went to the Wild West to spread Benjaminism. I participated in it. Hath no quarrel with these people.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Ah thank Benjamin for this blessing. War is not the path we take.

Reaction score
I must say you have made a mistake! That is simply a mission group that went to the Wild West to spread Benjaminism. I participated in it. Hath no quarrel with these people.
Do you truly question my judgment? These foolish huns or "Mission group" as you call them is slandering the name of our religion. I want the group terminated immediately. If it means war I will take war! This demon spawn must be killed!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
The demon has come. I'm going to spam subversion about giving me a thing to see what server he's on. We always new the demon would be summoned into this world. Now we must perform the greatest exorcism!

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll be a supporter of this.

Application:
IGN [Required]: matt90008
Sign this pledge [Required]: I, Matt9008, Servant of Benjamin, Swear to the cause of protecting his glory.
I,matt90008, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: (Sorry I couldn't get a pic of it but I did burn one later that game)

Me sacrificing for Benjamin.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll be a supporter of this.

Application:
IGN [Required]: matt90008
Sign this pledge [Required]: I, Matt9008, Servant of Benjamin, Swear to the cause of protecting his glory.
I,matt90008, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: (Sorry I couldn't get a pic of it but I did burn one later that game)

Me sacrificing for Benjamin.
Accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci