• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of Benjamin

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and i dont think it needs to be mcsg just make a creative world an burn pie and take a screen shot

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and i dont think it needs to be mcsg just make a creative world an burn pie and take a screen shot
its just because its late were I live so I don't wont to play I will apply tomorrow

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

The foolish huns on this thread have offended our religion. They are now an official cult. Any follower of The Order of Benjamin found associating with this nubby hun-filled clan will be tried, and promptly afterwards be burned at the stake for treason. Hopefully we can stomp out these nubs before they gain a sizeable following.

In Benjamin we trust, in Domo we mustn't. The pies we burn, the cake we earn. The fires we light, the huns we fight, all in honor of Benjamin's might.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Foolish huns. So stupid. They don't know what they are in for. Btw guys, we should keep all the breaking news things so that we can keep a history timeline of the religion on the thread.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: MrTurnip_12
Sign this pledge [Required]:
I, MrTurnip_12, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: Are my past screenshots on The Screenshot Thread enough?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: MrTurnip_12
Sign this pledge [Required]:
I, MrTurnip_12, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: Are my past screenshots on The Screenshot Thread enough?
Accepted.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey rc are there ranks to this clan? cuz i will burn all of the pies if so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci