• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of Benjamin

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think so but rc has made a mod app so I would think that the clan will end or HalfSquirrel will take over as clan page leader if that happens then people would start to get grand hun but only if they played with them on Skype.
#offtopic but im getting my Skype fixed this weekend can you add me to the order of Benjamin Skype call?
If/When RC gets mod he can still run the thread he just won't be part of the clan. I may make some new "official" grand huns for the thread. It's better if we've played with you through skype/ts but eventually it may get to the point where that's impossible. And if you add me on skype (halfsquirrel) then I can add you to the conversation.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: billyguy1
Sign this pledge [Required]:
I, billyguy1, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: There you go. Its me punishing myself for holding a pumpkin pie.

Attachments

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: billyguy1
I, billyguy1, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: There you go. Its me punishing myself for holding a pumpkin pie.
IGN [Required]: minemaster1999/ I_Eat_Rainbows19
I,minemaster1999/I_Eat_Rainbows19, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]:http://imgur.com/BCty71j
Accepted!

Sorry I'm late, I stopped receiving thread alerts. If my moderator application gets accepted Squirrel will be the new leader. It'll pretty much be the same. I'll still play with you guys, don't worry!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late, I stopped receiving thread alerts. If my moderator application gets accepted Squirrel will be the new leader. It'll pretty much be the same. I'll still play with you guys, don't worry!
What will happen if Squirrel gets accepted when he applies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci