• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of Benjamin

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow thanks Benjamin I just had take on a team of 6 baccas (all had iron axes accept 1 which had a pumkin pie) but before the fight some one sponsored me Benjamin and took out the bacca with domo then the over 5 died as well Benjamin helps to take out teams.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but I needed to come and bump this thread.

minemaster1999

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: minemaster1999/ I_Eat_Rainbows19
Sign this pledge [Required]:
I,minemaster1999/I_Eat_Rainbows19, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]:http://imgur.com/BCty71j

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If a bunch of the Grand Huns become mods, then will people be promoted?
I think so but rc has made a mod app so I would think that the clan will end or HalfSquirrel will take over as clan page leader if that happens then people would start to get grand hun but only if they played with them on Skype.
#offtopic but im getting my Skype fixed this weekend can you add me to the order of Benjamin Skype call?

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I think so but rc has made a mod app so I would think that the clan will end or HalfSquirrel will take over as clan page leader if that happens then people would start to get grand hun but only if they played with them on Skype.
#offtopic but im getting my Skype fixed this weekend can you add me to the order of Benjamin Skype call?
sure. whats ur skype? and maybe we can make Grand Hun Appications?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci