• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Voting System

Do you dislike the new voting system?

• Total voters

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly I dislike the new voting system. The four previously played maps AND 12 skip votes now? 12 is way too many. There are games where there are only 12 people total! I think 8 was the perfect number and I think 3 is the amount of previously played maps there should be.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Agreed I do think that 8 is enough, but this does make more sense having half the people agree on skipping :D

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Agreed I do think that 8 is enough, but this does make more sense having half the people agree on skipping :D
I agree that it would probably make sense if we had 24 people every single game, but theres a lot of games that don't fill up and that makes it impossible to skip.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Agreed for the 8 skip votes, as you can only skip or vote.

As for the previous maps, I personally voted for 3, but the community wanted 4 so there is nothing that can be done about it.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe a certain amount of skips to the amount of players on the server

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Agreed for the 8 skip votes, as you can only skip or vote.

As for the previous maps, I personally voted for 3, but the community wanted 4 so there is nothing that can be done about it.
Agreed, I don't even care so much about the 4. It's mostly about the 12 skip votes.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I much prefer it this way.
It means that underplayed maps can't just be skipped over easily and keeps overplayed ones out of the rotation for longer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci