• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecraft 1.8 Update

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I just helped the Developers with a post (i.e. I wrote it, they fact-checked it, and I proof-read it again) about the most recent update. Questions, updates, and important information will be posted shortly, and will hopefully cut down on the amount of misinformed 1.8-hate threads out there.

Interesting fact we've found: many of the glitches that have occurred do not seem to even be related to 1.8; for example, the missing or mis-tiered chests have nothing to do with 1.8, and is simply a glitch that occurred with the update. So before everyone piles onto the 1.8 hate-train because of how things are now, know that your hate-train is driving in the wrong direction (that is probably off a cliff).

zJo3y

Diamond
Reaction score
I just helped the Developers with a post (i.e. I wrote it, they fact-checked it, and I proof-read it again) about the most recent update. Questions, updates, and important information will be posted shortly, and will hopefully cut down on the amount of misinformed 1.8-hate threads out there.

Interesting fact we've found: many of the glitches that have occurred do not seem to even be related to 1.8; for example, the missing or mis-tiered chests have nothing to do with 1.8, and is simply a glitch that occurred with the update. So before everyone piles onto the 1.8 hate-train because of how things are now, know that your hate-train is driving in the wrong direction (that is probably off a cliff).
The /d bug?

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
It's an incompatiblity with the server's plugin and 1.8, so 1.8 is indirectly the cause.

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
Very nice. I personally think that the MCSG servers are making a mistake forcing players to join 1.8. Its extremely horrible for PvP. Nonetheless, good luck McGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci