• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Artists' Guild

Reaction score
A necro is when you post on a thread that hasn't been posted on in over a month, and is annoying because it bumps a thread that has been dead for a long time, back into the middle of all the new, relevant thread. As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't post on any threads that haven't seen a post in over 1 month.
in the guidelines it says that we can

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean, this could still be a thing, maybe. It's just, I'm bad at keeping things active. I feel bad about this, though, because I thought it'd be cool. It is cool. :(

Reaction score
I mean, this could still be a thing, maybe. It's just, I'm bad at keeping things active. I feel bad about this, though, because I thought it'd be cool. It is cool. :(
i think it would work better if it were a skype or youtube group instead of on the forums

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think it would work better if it were a skype or youtube group instead of on the forums
That's why I didn't lock this ;)
You know what? This might actually be... a good idea...
I wasn't bigtime into skype when I originally made this thread, but now I think it'd be great to have a skype group.

It's been so long. Maybe there can be a revival :p

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A skype group sounds cool. You have my Skype and we haven't actually done something, so we can make use of that.

Only problem is we just need the skype of everyone that's still interested.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A skype group sounds cool. You have my Skype and we haven't actually done something, so we can make use of that.

Only problem is we just need the skype of everyone that's still interested.
Yeah, that's a problem. I'd have to do everything in two weeks, since I'm leaving, though. So nothing will happen (unless you do something) for two weeks.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a problem. I'd have to do everything in two weeks, since I'm leaving, though. So nothing will happen (unless you do something) for two weeks.
I think I'll be happy to take over while your gone actually. Just make a notice to add Skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci