• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Artists' Guild

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What? You actually speak french? *runs away*
I speak extremely limited french. Not fluent or anything.

Oh, and I'll add the pictures instead of some link thing that Le0 suggested, someday. When I feel motivated enough.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Howsie22 is finally added in (I realized I hadn't for so long). And thanks to JokersMaze , I'll be able to host the first competition! It'll be judged by my sister, who has no idea who you people are, and the prizes will be a (very small) amount of money.

Also, if any admin could move this to the Art Section (woot woot!) that'd be great. I'm a little sad that I can't seem to keep this active :\

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Howsie22 is finally added in (I realized I hadn't for so long). And thanks to JokersMaze , I'll be able to host the first competition! It'll be judged by my sister, who has no idea who you people are, and the prizes will be a (very small) amount of money.

Also, if any admin could move this to the Art Section (woot woot!) that'd be great. I'm a little sad that I can't seem to keep this active :\
you should probs tag a few mods/sr mods that are online. subv3rsion Forairan Bowser52000 Zeno

Reaction score
why do people keep saying necro?
A necro is when you post on a thread that hasn't been posted on in over a month, and is annoying because it bumps a thread that has been dead for a long time, back into the middle of all the new, relevant thread. As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't post on any threads that haven't seen a post in over 1 month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci