• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MC Gamer Credits. (My suggestions)

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
General Achievements that give Credit rewards are currently planned. They may not be included in the initial roll-out of the LB Update, but they are definitely a feature that the Devs plan to implement. In fact, you can get Credits and an Achievement right now by completing the tutorial in the hub.

That being said, the idea to incorporate Credits gain or loss into gameplay is definitely not going to be implemented. We use the points system and bountying for that reason
Yes, I agree. Do not replace the bounty system, but add in achievements with credit rewards. This would the perfect way to encourage players to play more games. Also, make sure that the achievements are not just for SG, as the credits are used serverwide ;)

Alivia

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Do not replace the bounty system, but add in achievements with credit rewards. This would the perfect way to encourage players to play more games. Also, make sure that the achievements are not just for SG, as the credits are used serverwide ;)
I agree :p

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
General Achievements that give Credit rewards are currently planned. They may not be included in the initial roll-out of the LB Update, but they are definitely a feature that the Devs plan to implement. In fact, you can get Credits and an Achievement right now by completing the tutorial in the hub.

That being said, the idea to incorporate Credits gain or loss into gameplay is definitely not going to be implemented. We use the points system and bountying for that reason, and we prefer to keep it like that because no money is involved; it's all gameplay-centered. If we swapped it so that Credits took the place of points, I can see a large uptick of boosting (since now there's a real-money incentive to do so) and Pay to Win (since people who buy more Credits can put higher bounties or sponsor the best stuff to win), and a decrease in the purchase of Credits packages themselves (for people who would rather just grind or boost than shell out money). There's just too many risks with too little benefit, and we can achieve the same benefits with alternative means.
Wont it be unfair for ppl that already have more then 100 kills/wins. as they wont be able to earn those archievements?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Wont it be unfair for ppl that already have more then 100 kills/wins. as they wont be able to earn those archievements?
I think we'd be able to award achievements retroactively. I'd be disappointed if we didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci