• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MC Gamer Credits. (My suggestions)

Alivia

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Alivia! and I will be sharing my suggestions on the credits which is, instead of buying credits how about we just make the points that you get for killing people in survival games and we use those as the credits! For example it's already hard to get to 3k points and everything in the credit shop is already perfect price for it, like if you want a pet pig it's 8k credits but instead of credits (which you have to pay real money for) you can just try hard in the games! I think it would be very fun for everyone! It'll be challenge if you want your favorite particle, pet or whatever you want to get! Please consider. (This is a message from the poor & if this does happen I would like VIP pls .. jk just please someone make it happen ♥) Thank you for reading!

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. However people could abuse the bounty system or target even more.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Like, a certain amount of points every kill? Or the higher ranked the player, the more credits you get?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking general achievements, similar to the forums points system. For example:
1st Win! - 100
100th Kill! - 100
100th Win! - 1000
And it goes on...

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
You can get credits by participating in various events.
I 've got 1k when I took part in Valentines event :)

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking general achievements, similar to the forums points system. For example:
1st Win! - 100
100th Kill! - 100
100th Win! - 1000
And it goes on...
100%. I think that you should earn credits for completing achievements, but not for just kills/wins - also for participation in server events, time played on server, other statistics (open 50 chests in one game) etc.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
General Achievements that give Credit rewards are currently planned. They may not be included in the initial roll-out of the LB Update, but they are definitely a feature that the Devs plan to implement. In fact, you can get Credits and an Achievement right now by completing the tutorial in the hub.

That being said, the idea to incorporate Credits gain or loss into gameplay is definitely not going to be implemented. We use the points system and bountying for that reason, and we prefer to keep it like that because no money is involved; it's all gameplay-centered. If we swapped it so that Credits took the place of points, I can see a large uptick of boosting (since now there's a real-money incentive to do so) and Pay to Win (since people who buy more Credits can put higher bounties or sponsor the best stuff to win), and a decrease in the purchase of Credits packages themselves (for people who would rather just grind or boost than shell out money). There's just too many risks with too little benefit, and we can achieve the same benefits with alternative means.

Alivia

Spectator
Reaction score
General Achievements that give Credit rewards are currently planned. They may not be included in the initial roll-out of the LB Update, but they are definitely a feature that the Devs plan to implement. In fact, you can get Credits and an Achievement right now by completing the tutorial in the hub.

That being said, the idea to incorporate Credits gain or loss into gameplay is definitely not going to be implemented. We use the points system and bountying for that reason, and we prefer to keep it like that because no money is involved; it's all gameplay-centered. If we swapped it so that Credits took the place of points, I can see a large uptick of boosting (since now there's a real-money incentive to do so) and Pay to Win (since people who buy more Credits can put higher bounties or sponsor the best stuff to win), and a decrease in the purchase of Credits packages themselves (for people who would rather just grind or boost than shell out money). There's just too many risks with too little benefit, and we can achieve the same benefits with alternative means.
So the points being credits will never happen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci