• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Lost Zoo

Should this map be added?

• Yes :)

Votes: 103 82.4%
  • No :( (Please tell why)

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like it but I feel as if all the builds are a little too scattered...

And I have a question here. Are all the trees custom made? Or are they all default trees?

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it but I feel as if all the builds are a little too scattered...

And I have a question here. Are all the trees custom made? Or are they all default trees?
Thanks for the feedback. The trees in the forests are majority default, but in the places that are major spots (Aviary, Exhibits, etc.) they are majority custom. There are also a couple of custom trees in the forest too. We thought as though many SG maps have default trees and we wanted to make sure this wasn't a "pretty map" (maps that are purely builds and made to look good). We put a lot of time and effort into the builds and am I in know way saying that we didn't try, it's more that we wanted to make sure we still had the PvP areas, and the survival games aspect kept within the map to enhance the gameplay.

Thanks for the feedback,
Danny

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think there is enough buildings and it seems like there is too much vines and plants that it wouldn't be fun for pvp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci