• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Lost Zoo

Should this map be added?

• Yes :)

Votes: 103 82.4%
  • No :( (Please tell why)

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I voted no, so I will give my reasoning.

I haven't gotten to download the map or really take that close of a look at it, but the mountains pretty much ruin it for me. From what I can tell, there is very flat terrain and then all the sudden these giant mountains shoot out of the ground. To me that makes no sense. It feels like you guys were trying to find a fast way to hide the outside of the dome. A good rule of thumb when building maps is: The terraforming outside the dome is just as important as inside the dome.

Please note: I think the map has some very bright points and my comment above was not intended to be mean; however, what I stated is a problem area and unfortunately I feel that in its current state this map will not be accepted.

vPiiP

Tribute
Reaction score
I voted no, so I will give my reasoning.

I haven't gotten to download the map or really take that close of a look at it, but the mountains pretty much ruin it for me. From what I can tell, there is very flat terrain and then all the sudden these giant mountains shoot out of the ground. To me that makes no sense. It feels like you guys were trying to find a fast way to hide the outside of the dome. A good rule of thumb when building maps is: The terraforming outside the dome is just as important as inside the dome.

Please note: I think the map has some very bright points and my comment above was not intended to be mean; however, what I stated is a problem area and unfortunately I feel that in its current state this map will not be accepted.
Have you SEEN SG4? It is almost complete flatland and then there is one of the biggest mountains in MCGamer's history when you look North! And people love SG4! xD

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Before I visited this thread, I imagined what I thought this map would look like and you definitely fulfilled my vision. Awesome work guys!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Have you SEEN SG4? It is almost complete flatland and then there is one of the biggest mountains in MCGamer's history when you look North! And people love SG4! xD
It is different though. Like I said, I think this map has some really good things going for it, but the mountains aren't well done nor do their placement make sense. Whereas, on SG4, the mountain is well done and, considering SG4's theme, it makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci