• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lost Island

Do You Like It?

• Total voters

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
The map is kind of on and off for me... There are some parts that I really like, but some that I don't. My biggest problem with it is that the terrain looks a lot like default minecraft.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
wanted to do a quick review :3

I love the concept of this map, I think it looks great and the cornucopia is very unique and cool looking.

I think the build style is nice and the buildings fit nicely into the landscape. Also the broken buildings look nice, a lot of the time people do broken buildings wierdly.

The terraforming is largely good, although some bits could be improved with more smoothing so you can't see the voxeled area

Overall I rate this map 6.5/10 refreshingly original but could do with some improving :)

E

EhCanadianBacon

everyone! I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of your constructive feedback
♥ It will definitely help me in the future.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I remember my nooby self, playing this map on the SkyDoesMinecraft Server. It was my favourite map on there. They should really put this on MCSG, great work btw.

Reaction score
If this map was added to MCSG I think you should make it so the water doesn't flow out of the map, people could camp there very easily, otherwise good map :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci