• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lost Island

Do You Like It?

• Total voters

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
In response to the map being stolen, as long as the other contributors were okay with the map being posted, this flame is completely unnecessary. As for the map itself, it looks really cool! I love cornucopias that expand upwards. ( Like Rugged Lands :D )

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
In response to the map being stolen, as long as the other contributors were okay with the map being posted, this flame is completely unnecessary. As for the map itself, it looks really cool! I love cornucopias that expand upwards. ( Like Rugged Lands :D )
Me too! Fortune Island is also like that.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map looks pretty good! Maybe a future MCSG map? :D

Edit: After seeing the video, the map remind me of Final Fantasy 3 on the part when the world starts breaking apart! Anyways, i really would love to play it on MCSG #MCSGaddthismap2013

E

EhCanadianBacon

The map looks pretty good! Maybe a future MCSG map? :D

Edit: After seeing the video, the map remind me of Final Fantasy 3 on the part when the world starts breaking apart! Anyways, i really would love to play it on MCSG #MCSGaddthismap2013

I hope so! :D And I really, really, really loved the part where the world was breaking apart too! It added that uniqueness to the map, something that a map has never had before, but sadly, I had to fill that in with stone and water. And people hate water! So that unique thing about the map kind of got destroyed :( Other than that, I myself would love it 100%. We can only hope that this reaches the servers, even without that split land. *fingers crossed* #MCSGAddThisMap2013 - Love it! :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope so! :D And I really, really, really loved the part where the world was breaking apart too! It added that uniqueness to the map, something that a map has never had before, but sadly, I had to fill that in with stone and water. And people hate water! So that unique thing about the map kind of got destroyed :( Other than that, I myself would love it 100%. We can only hope that this reaches the servers, even without that split land. *fingers crossed* #MCSGAddThisMap2013 - Love it! :)
Really hope it gets added! Really hope
EDIT: it also reminds me of laputa the castle in the sky, because its like a floating island
EDIT 2: I also saw some other videos from your channel, those creations are real good!

E

EhCanadianBacon

A thought just went through my head. Imagine if this map got accepted onto the MCSG servers on my birthday!? :eek: That would be so cool!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've played the old version before and must say I did not really enjoy it. There aren't that many builds and they aren't very impressive. Map also lacks a theme and gameplay was nothing special. Of course, this could've changed with your revamps :)

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Is there proof that this map is yours? Not accusing but there had been that sort of problem before.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
This map is another case of map makers that do pour a lot of effort into a map, but it really turns out pretty average. It's nothing special, really...
However! I hate to see anyone disappointed, so I urge you to go watch building/terraforming tutorials and make your map as awesome as possible!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci