• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lost Island

Do You Like It?

• Total voters
E

EhCanadianBacon

"The Lost Island" - Download
Creators: noobeCraft & EhCanadianBacon
Please message me, and credit noobeCraft and I, if you wish to use this map for your server.

This map has been made for a very long time. My friend and I have finally decided to bring it to the Minecraft Survival Games sever. Yay! He didn't know this particular server existed at the time, until I informed him about it. So he allowed me to update the map to include a lot more (for updates, please look at the list at the bottom of the post). So here it is!

The Lost Island!

*Please be aware that the holes in the ground have been filled.*

This map includes:
  • 1 Cornucopia
  • Approximately 150 Chests
  • Several Buildings
  • Several Traps (ie. Redstone)
  • Several Secret Passages (ie. Redstone)
  • Originally Built For 8-12 Players - Now Upgraded To 24!
  • A Dome Radius Of 250

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks good!
Everything is awesome except the creeper face at the end of the video. You made it wrong.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Looks really good. I love how there is no dome and it just floats in the sky :)

E

EhCanadianBacon

Pretty sure you didn't make this.

You sir have no idea what I have and haven't created. If you would have read the original post, and looked at its contents (ie. YouTube video), you would notice that noobeCraft made this map (look at the YouTube thumbnail), with my help. I, however, updated the map to include the following so that it would suit and hoprfully reach the Minecraft Survival Games severs:
  • More Chests
  • More Traps (ie. Redstone)
  • More Secret Passages (ie. Redstone)
  • More Tributes (Was 8-12, Now 24)
  • The 250 Radius Dome
I have contributed a great deal to improve this map, and hopefully bring it to the Minecraft Survival Games servers. If you are here to question this map, then please refrain from posting. This map was improved to hopefully entertain the members of the Minecraft Survival Games servers, not to create a spectacle.

Thank you.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Dammit people, STOP POSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MAPS. You simply don't do that! Just, stop!

E

EhCanadianBacon

Dammit people, STOP POSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MAPS. You simply don't do that! Just, stop!

Okay, just so you know, we are friends and we worked on it together. He did the terraforming and most of the building making, while I did some redstoning, chest placing and came up building ideas and the map's rough look. #CalmDown

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Provided you agreed with your friend that posting the map here was alright, there's no reason to argue. As for the map, it's pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci