• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Leaderboard Update: ARE YOU HYPED?!

Me gusta B]

• Total voters

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
i can't w8 for the april fools joke. much hype.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
First I was against it, but then I voted yes, and now I kinda don't want it anymore.
Bc now I wanna get in the top 50 and I need to get like 250 wins, but I can't get that before tomorrow ;-;

Plus kinda hoping/thinking this is an April Fools prank..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First I was against it, but then I voted yes, and now I kinda don't want it anymore.
Bc now I wanna get in the top 50 and I need to get like 250 wins, but I can't get that before tomorrow ;-;

Plus kinda hoping/thinking this is an April Fools prank..
Pfft 250 wins in a day is easy, whatchu talkin' bout! Just kidding, I understand where you're coming from, some people may not want it anymore but we promised this and this update is going to go alongside our new awesome forum update! Think about it this way: You'll probably have a higher ingame rank now if you continue to play well because it's the same competition minus the inactive players :)

Edit: Wait, there are more than 50 players with over 2,000 wins?! Whaaat, I remember when just having 2,000 wins was considered impossible...

Where's the NO option
Check again :eek:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Pfft 250 wins in a day is easy, whatchu talkin' bout! Just kidding, I understand where you're coming from, some people may not want it anymore but we promised this and this update is going to go alongside our new awesome forum update! Think about it this way: You'll probably have a higher ingame rank now if you continue to play well because it's the same competition minus the inactive players :)

Edit: Wait, there are more than 50 players with over 2,000 wins?! Whaaat, I remember when just having 2,000 wins was considered impossible...
I'm gonna be ranked lower because all the good players that started playing after me have like 1000 wins now.. thats why I'm ranked so high (I've been playing for almost 3 years).
And yeah at the moment there are 73 players with 2000 wins.. I was the 69th person to get it ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm gonna be ranked lower because all the good players that started playing after me have like 1000 wins now.. thats why I'm ranked so high (I've been playing for almost 3 years).
And yeah at the moment there are 73 players with 2000 wins.. I was the 69th person to get it ;)
Huehuehuehue, but yeah. Hopefully this'll motivate me to try for a spot. I know I have the PvP capability, that's definitely been proven by fights with players that are higher ranked, I just don't have the time, motivation, or state of mind xD

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Huehuehuehue, but yeah. Hopefully this'll motivate me to try for a spot. I know I have the PvP capability, that's definitely been proven by fights with players that are higher ranked, I just don't have the time, motivation, or state of mind xD
I have to motivation, but i'm just so tired of the game at the moment, Ive been playing for like 2 years every single day. 7600+ games.. Its so repetitive. After my 1000th win I took a 3 month break and after the break I enjoyed playing again. I was planning on doing it again, but everyone will pass me.. ;-; One thing i'm looking forward to is seeing how the top 25 players will look. Are the current players gonna keep their spot or is someone else gonna steal it?? Lets see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci