• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Leaderboard Update: ARE YOU HYPED?!

Me gusta B]

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For those of you who have not seen, there was just an announcement regarding the Global Leaderboard Update. Something that has become somewhat of a myth lately, and nobody knew exactly when this was coming because of the previously made delays. This announcement caught many (including myself) off guard, and is definitely something that was needed to refresh the otherwise ordinary happenings here.

Read more on the update: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-website-and-leaderboards-update.174826/

From a personal standpoint, I can't wait! I've always wanted a fighting chance to have a more realistic gamerank, and this will take out all of the inactive players giving myself and others like me a chance to be much higher on the LB's. The only forseeable downside is the people who will cheat to get ahead. Let me promise you, however that I and a few other mods will be assembling teams to sweep the servers for hackers on this fateful day. If you're thinking about closet cheating to get ahead, don't. I will come for you.

For now, I leave you with a 100% original song I drafted up about 10 seconds ago.

We're going on a trip,
In our favorite hype-train-rocketship,
ZOOMING THROOOUUUGH THE HYPE
Little Hypesteins

Climb aboard,
And get ready to explore,
There's so much to hype!
Little Hypesteins!

Squeaks

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm excited, but I wish they had just updated it on November 12th because by now tons of people have already moved to badlion. Hopefully it'll bring people back though ;-(

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm really hyped for the updates. To be honest I'm more excited about the forums, but the leaderboard updates will make my beatiful stats look even more beautiful! Like Ceroria said. If you think you'll get away with hacking to get to the top of the leaderboards. Goodluck we're coming for you! :p

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'll never get anywhere good on leaderboards, so I'd much rather see the forums. Hyped for both though! ^_^

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
JAAA!! I'm hyped. It's going to take place 1 day before my Easter vacation starts :)

However, I'm scared for the coming bugs (if there will be any). Well, not really for the bugs, but for the people who are going to complain about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci