• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, it's simple. I actually met this gal online while playing OLD OLD OLD Faction servers and she was all like, " anyone here from sydney? " I'm like " yeah " she's like, " ok cool! Sorry I have to go to the beach with my family now bye " and I'm like, " same I'm going to Balmoral beach and she's like, hey!!!! That's where I'm going!

It progressed from there xD Anyways, good luck to you fellows at the match against #Bandits. With all them players on yo team we have a solid chance of winning.
She actually kissed me once but it was only like 5 seconds. Not nearly long enough LOLOLOLOL. Us men huh?

Reaction score
OK, here is the roster for Hurricanes vs. Bandits. We will not be using any commanders, because we want to get our 100+ players some work.

BurningFire213
toby22
Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss
Jcamotts
BlitzCometITU
RockinBlocker
Mamiamacraft24
FAF00
maljack007
xlivusee

Alternates(They will just be the commanders)
Lord_Of_World4
cbagz
Rhino1928
barend24
maljack007(sorry I had to take you off roster, we promised our 100+ players :(

EDIT: Oops, forgot times. Pacific Time-2:00 PM, Central Time-4:00 PM, Mountain Time-3:00 PM, Eastern Time-5:00 PM, Sydney Australia-7:00 AM, Amsterdam, Netherlands-11:00 PM All on May 26, 2013, for Aussies May 27, 2013.

Let me know if you can't make it.
OFFICIAL ROSTER.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Jerm_Kunzy

Wins(Must have 70+): 163

Skype?: Burning has it

How will you help the clan?: I'm a good PvPer

How much do you really like MCSG?: Over 9000

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Young and Reckless, Burning

How often do you get on?: 2 Hours a day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weakness- Water Fights, Teams of 3+ Strengths- Flint and Steel

Favorite maps?: Solar Frost, Fortress Pyke

masonmojo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name):masonmojo

Wins(Must have 70+):114

Skype?:masonmojo321

How will you help the clan?:i will help in clan wars and help other players and i am a good MCSG player!!

How much do you really like MCSG?:I love it

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: yes i teamed with jcamotts a little bit ago

How often do you get on?:pretty much every game

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: i am good with a bow, 1v1s, and 1v2s, and flint and steel and i am not very good with water fights

Favorite maps?:sg4, deamons breeze, tsg2, and solor frost

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Jerm_Kunzy

Wins(Must have 70+): 163

Skype?: Burning has it

How will you help the clan?: I'm a good PvPer

How much do you really like MCSG?: Over 9000

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Young and Reckless, Burning

How often do you get on?: 2 Hours a day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weakness- Water Fights, Teams of 3+ Strengths- Flint and Steel

Favorite maps?: Solar Frost, Fortress Pyke
Came back huh?
Accepted General!

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name):masonmojo

Wins(Must have 70+):114

Skype?:masonmojo321

How will you help the clan?:i will help in clan wars and help other players and i am a good MCSG player!!

How much do you really like MCSG?:I love it

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: yes i teamed with jcamotts a little bit ago

How often do you get on?:pretty much every game

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: i am good with a bow, 1v1s, and 1v2s, and flint and steel and i am not very good with water fights

Favorite maps?:sg4, deamons breeze, tsg2, and solor frost

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted Captain!

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): WhosRance

Wins(Must have 70+): 304

Skype?: WhosRance

How will you help the clan?: Because I would like to play for this clan to help it grow and succeed.

How much do you really like MCSG?: Its friken AMAZING

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: smallr, Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on? All the time!

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weaknesses: 3v1. Strengths: Flint n steel, bows, water fights.

Favorite maps?: Demons Breeze, sg4, valleyside

This was posted by Y0ung because WhosRance's internet was not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci