• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lets 1 v1 torch
I know obviously that if its a planned 1v1, there's no way you'd leave them on, so no. This will be my last post here, since I will not start a flame war.
yeah, i have played with torchscar (still would love to play with him), and i know he is extremely good, but i am going to have to pass it through BurningFire213 first.
Sure ill play with you :D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
One thing hackers lack is honesty -_- They can never admit they hack, but I guess...who would? Anyways, I cannot tell for the life of me who's a hacker and who isn't. I only know when it's super obvious. Like, when once, there were five people hitting this girl with no armor on with stone swords, and after 100+ hits, our swords broke and she was still alive. That was kind of irrelevant, but I think that had to get out there. Talking on topic here, I have fought TorchScar in the past. Well, actually once, on SG4..I fell from the iron bars, and it was a fair fight between us two. Maybe you should dispatch an anonymous person on a server tbentley is on, and record him. He won't know what's coming ;) Obviously a suggestion. Maybe dispatch a team of highly-trained monkeys like Google does....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci