• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
IGN:mineboss4300
Skype?:mineboss100
How will you help the clan?: I will bring great popularty and good sportsmanship!
How Much do you really like MCSG?: I LOVE it so much that I start crying when I play :)
How often do you get on?: 3 hrs a day
PVP weaknesses/strengths?PVP strengths flint and steal and swords Weakness laggy fights.
favorite maps?: SG4,valley side universety,slolar frost
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to deny you. Not enough wins.

Inferno_Wraith

Tribute
Reaction score
Hurricanes, Why was I kicked? I never did anything wrong. I did not kill anyone in our clan and I have been active. This may be goodbye I guess. Good luck Hurricanes.
-Inferno_Wraith / ThePhoenixxx1

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score
Hurricanes, Why was I kicked? I never did anything wrong. I did not kill anyone in our clan and I have been active. This may be goodbye I guess. Good luck Hurricanes.
Burning, don't go crazy. He didn't leave, he was just asking.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Ok, our clan battle vs. the Bandits is still up, but burning and I will messge the ip on Skype to the people playing. I for one is not playing in the battle, so the time will be at 12:00 PST

Reaction score
Bro, you said "I don't wanna be in hurricanes, sorry for the trouble"

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
can someone shoot me the roster for the clan battle? I wanna see if we have even the slightest chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci