• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am sorry for being so rude yesterday... BurningFire, you are an amazing clan leader and I wish you and the rest of Hurricanes good luck!
It's ok dude, you would be pretty pissed off too if 8 members of your clan left for another one of your former members clan, and then had one of their members rub it in your face.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah you would. Honestly you are a really good pvper. Well hope your happy in that clan.
Thanks, I hope we can still be friends even though we're in different clans. You've handled a clan way better than anybody I've ever known. Goodbye.

Reaction score
Hey guys, were in a bit of a downward area at the moment, but lets never give up. We have all these clan bouncers leaving -_-, but it's ok. Lets keep pushing to the top!

smallr

Career
Reaction score
No I left because I didn't get to play with you guys much i was never added to the call I still really enjoyed the clan though
You never have me your Skype till clan wars ( which you didn't even play in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci