• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leaving clan, getting replaced in the clan wars in the last minute, thats some bullshit, I'm going to join another clan that actually can determine what players in the clan war would be best. Honestly I'am the best in this clan and they replace me instead of someone else who is not as good and then they are like " Oh there isn't anyone else worse to replace"... idiots.
Honestly for once I do agree with you. I haven't been very fond of the decisions staff has made on the roster. Replacing someone with 670 wins with someone who probably has half then that, I dont really understand. But it is up to them to decide so it is important to respect their decisions. Everyone is leaving the clan, I can start to see why.....

Crazyone

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to say but iam leaving the clan :/ Good luck for #Hurricanes

SacredDestroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
This clan is great, awesome, but there's some things I'm not really happy about. Some people in the clan just don't say #Hurricanes then kill me. Also about clan roster, why are people with few wins on it? I'm good at pvp with 140 wins. Shouldn't I be on it? These are reasons why I going to have to leave the clan. I'm sorry. Hope you guys understand. I hope all of us can still be friends.

Goodbye #Hurricanes

<3

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
This clan is great, awesome, but there's some things I'm not really happy about. Some people in the clan just don't say #Hurricanes then kill me. Also about clan roster, why are people with few wins on it? I'm good at pvp with 140 wins. Shouldn't I be on it? These are reasons why I going to have to leave the clan. I'm sorry. Hope you guys understand. I hope all of us can still be friends.

Goodbye #Hurricanes

<3
Join #Undeniable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci