• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Roster looks great, full of reallly realllly good players. Best of luck! :D

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Jr_Delta

Wins(Must have 70+): 225
Skype?yes

How will you help the clan?: im a good pvper dont belive me 1v1 me

How much do you really like MCSG?: alot

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:yes

How often do you get on?: every day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: strength is sword weakness is bow

Favorite maps?:sg 4 SolarFrost

smallr

Career
Reaction score

Skype?yes

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:yes

ACCEPTED COMMANDER

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score

Skype?yes

GG earlier today. I was teaming with Bagongo on SG5 against you. Welcome to the clan.

(And yes Owners, it was before he applied and accepted into Hurricanes.)

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (Ingame Name): Tyson_Chicken

Wins (Must have 70+): 144

Skype?: Yes

How will you help the clan?: I'm a good teammate

How much do you really like MCSG?: Not much but it beats everything else

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: I've teamed with toby before

How often do you get on?: A few hours a day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weakness' are low fps and teams. Strengths are just about everything else.

Favorite maps?: The survival games 1-3, and Demons Breeze

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Leaving clan, getting replaced in the clan wars in the last minute, thats some bullshit, I'm going to join another clan that actually can determine what players in the clan war would be best. Honestly I'am the best in this clan and they replace me instead of someone else who is not as good and then they are like " Oh there isn't anyone else worse to replace"... idiots.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Leaving clan, getting replaced in the clan wars in the last minute, thats some bullshit, I'm going to join another clan that actually can determine what players in the clan war would be best. Honestly I'am the best in this clan and they replace me instead of someone else who is not as good and then they are like " Oh there isn't anyone else worse to replace"... idiots.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's up to the owners of the clan to choose who will make it into the Clan Battles. They can only select a few people to play. They really have to narrow it down to determine who will be in the Clan Battle. I'm sorry they did this to you, and I'm apologizing on behalf of them. I do agree it was a stupid thing to do, but like I said, it's the owners who make the final decision.

I dislike the way they've been choosing the tributes. Random people only joined the clan if they would be in the Clan Battles. I think the tributes should not only be judged by their win count, but also their experience with MCSG and their time spent with the clan. Like I said, this is sort of unfair, and I'm sorry this happened to you.

But, Clan Battles is not only what clans are about, and it is CERTAINLY not an excuse to leave! It's sad to see amazing members go, because of stupid/unreasonable reasons. But, the final decision to stay or leave is made by you. I'm just trying to knock some sense into you (not being offensive here), but if you feel you don't belong in the Hurricanes clan, then leave.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
It's up to the owners of the clan to choose who will make it into the Clan Battles. They can only select a few people to play. They really have to narrow it down to determine who will be in the Clan Battle. I'm sorry they did this to you, and I'm apologizing on behalf of them. I do agree it was a stupid thing to do, but like I said, it's the owners who make the final decision.

I dislike the way they've been choosing the tributes. Random people only joined the clan if they would be in the Clan Battles. I think the tributes should not only be judged by their win count, but also their experience with MCSG and their time spent with the clan. Like I said, this is sort of unfair, and I'm sorry this happened to you.

But, Clan Battles is not only what clans are about, and it is CERTAINLY not an excuse to leave! It's sad to see amazing members go, because of stupid/unreasonable reasons. But, the final decision to stay or leave is made by you. I'm just trying to knock some sense into you (not being offensive here), but if you feel you don't belong in the Hurricanes clan, then leave.
i really to agree with all of this.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
you are the best, and i think it is unfair how you got put out, but gl brandon. maybe i will play with you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci