• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is none of my business, and I should stay out (Which I will be doing), but lots of drama o.0

TS_Legacy

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TS_Legacy and Millet_rice
Wins: TS_Legacy - 297 Millet_Rice - 14 = 311
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) legacy.hd
Got A Mic: Yes
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Often, in some games when I see them.
PvP Strengths: Bows, Flint and Steels, Fishing Rods, and Running
PvP Weaknesses: Crowded fights

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I know this is none of my business, and I should stay out (Which I will be doing), but lots of drama o.0
Trust me, there's been way more drama ;)
IMO, you're a hypocrite.
And Edog, please don't start flame wars, or off topic posts on other people's threads, remember, you're representing the Rebels, so please represent it well.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
IMO, you're a hypocrite.
You really need to grow a pair and grow up, you flame me during clan wars,I got my butt handed to me by soul for even telling you to stop flaming, and then you come on here and talk smack.I'm honestly suprised your not kicked from rebels yet from your behavior.You love to start fights, over things that don't concern you whatsoever, control yourself and act more mature.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
You really need to grow a pair and grow up, you flame me during clan wars,I got my butt handed to me by soul for even telling you to stop flaming, and then you come on here and talk smack.I'm honestly suprised your not kicked from rebels yet from your behavior.You love to start fights, over things that don't concern you whatsoever, control yourself and act more mature.
sooooo is that a yes or a no to the clan wars?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
sooooo is that a yes or a no to the clan wars?
Sorry. You asked at a really horrible time. You have to be patient with the response; our leaders are getting a few things sorted.

In response to Swag/Edog/everybody else, please stop the quoting/arguing. I really don't want to hear it on the clan thread. If you really have something to say, bring it up in PM. This goes for anybody else as well. If I see another disrespectful comment made, I will have to call a Moderator in here. It's pissing me off that you guys decided to make the clan thread your battleground for arguing. Nobody else wants to hear it.
Trust.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Love you too.
Both of you need to stop, you're putting this thread to risk of being locked, if you want to continue this conversation i suggest bringing it to a private chat.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Both of you need to stop, you're putting this thread to risk of being locked, if you want to continue this conversation i suggest bringing it to a private chat.
I'm chill all I'm saying is you guys need to control your players better and have consequences for things like this,and trust this isn't the first time he's tried to flame me.I'm out sorry tiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci