• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly has nothing to do with that..The reason I left was because when people were making fun of soul about that kosmish thing even though it wasn't true you didn't care at all.But then I do it and you legit freak out at me and decide to give me a warning?When clearly bowhoo/nitro/frog were going way past my comments and carrying it on.So that was the 1st reason I left. The second reason is, soul.About a week's notice he said he would do an elite tournament for an new elite rank and promote some elites to officers,and instead of doing that what does he do? During our CTW,1 that we set up to play waiting for the elite tourny, he moves out his close friends 'nitro,and bowhoo' and moved them up and starts playing wih them and others and legit leaves us behind.And the elite tourny I didn't rallt care about but only reason #1.In my personal opinion angel doesen't deserve leader and that's my opinion.Not trying to be rude at all.Thank for having me in the clan and the last clan war was fun as hell.This clan is loads of fun, just didn't like the problems I had i n it.Thanks for having me in it soul.
What kos thing?

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
No,its something tell me please
Sorry but that is classified and we don't want it spreading around MCSG. It has something to do with our members and it caused a very big problem. Sorry but we cannot tell anyone.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly has nothing to do with that..The reason I left was because when people were making fun of soul about that kosmish thing even though it wasn't true you didn't care at all.But then I do it and you legit freak out at me and decide to give me a warning?When clearly bowhoo/nitro/frog were going way past my comments and carrying it on.So that was the 1st reason I left. The second reason is, soul.About a week's notice he said he would do an elite tournament for an new elite rank and promote some elites to officers,and instead of doing that what does he do? During our CTW,1 that we set up to play waiting for the elite tourny, he moves out his close friends 'nitro,and bowhoo' and moved them up and starts playing wih them and others and legit leaves us behind.And the elite tourny I didn't rallt care about but only reason #1.In my personal opinion angel doesen't deserve leader and that's my opinion.Not trying to be rude at all.Thank for having me in the clan and the last clan war was fun as hell.This clan is loads of fun, just didn't like the problems I had i n it.Thanks for having me in it soul.
Im not saying your reasons are not valid, however we also got in trouble for making fun of him and we regret doing it. Soul also warned everyone beforehand that the Elite Competition might not happen a few days before.

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but that is classified and we don't want it spreading around MCSG. It has something to do with our members and it caused a very big problem. Sorry but we cannot tell anyone.
I understand...so curious though xD

angelgun

Experienced
Reaction score
Can we just get off this topic please, it has noting to do with the thread

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IMO, you're a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci