• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Flint and Steel Guide

Are You Now a Fire God?

• Total voters

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I'll probably make a video about FnS soon. We'll see.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One of my suggestions is to light some blocks on fire around the person (Say a 30x30 area, lighting around 5 blocks on fire) and using the fishing rod or knockback to hit them into the fire. Completely unexpected as when people dodge fire they generally think it's over and pay no attention to it.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
One of my suggestions is to light some blocks on fire around the person (Say a 30x30 area, lighting around 5 blocks on fire) and using the fishing rod or knockback to hit them into the fire. Completely unexpected as when people dodge fire they generally think it's over and pay no attention to it.
And if that fails you've completely wasted a flint and steel ;o Also is ineffective against teams :c

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And if that fails you've completely wasted a flint and steel ;o Also is ineffective against teams :c
A) With the abundance of items, losing one isn't a huge issue. Besides, if you get good at this you won't fail much.

B) I find it effective against teams, it's much harder to use though :p

Also, **** you Yi

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Too many bunnying threads about those tactics. I'm sure everyone knows all these tactics, this isn't V1 or beta.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Added.

Too many bunnying threads about those tactics. I'm sure everyone knows all these tactics, this isn't V1 or beta.
It's always good to help new members, as I stated in the thread.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If a person is getting to you when you're low without any secondary weapons, use your FnS (which has 4 uses) to make a little wall that will either make them run into the fire, or back off for a bit, letting you eat and regen. It won't always work though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci