• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
O_O Jack and Exodus joined the clan. Wow. Never saw that coming.
Torch, you guys can have the clan battle without me. Just go on the server and make sure that no one else is there. Then just all join an arena and battle it out. There ARE tiers, but they are completely randomized each round so no one gets a huge advantage if they make it to their route first. There's tier 1-5, each level being 3 times more rare than the previous.
As to why you'll have to go on without me, I'm not going to be in the clan battle anyways, but I was supposed to be a judge. My mom is dragging me off to a place (not gonna say) for 2, maybe 3 days. I'll be able to play on Saturday morning at the earliest. :( I'm gonna try to sneak my computer there though so I can still play >.<

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
If there is space can I join oh yeah add me to the Skype chat idk how I left

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
hey torch i was declined because of not having 70+ wins, but now i have 74. If a spot oppens can i have it

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Soo...going on vacation on Friday until the Next Friday, do any clan battles without me.

Reaction score
EvilMuffin, going to have to kick you. Sorry! We want to keep the clan to strictly US only.

P5yCh0xLuKe2

Tribute
Reaction score
Torch when is the battle?
P.S. Don't ask me about my bounty.
Edit: Yes it was in one game... Legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads