• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Torch if a person with more wins applies would he have a chance to get in ?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Torch if a person with more wins applies would he have a chance to get in ?
It really depends, if two are competing for a spot, say there is one left, we will test both as wins doesn't necessarily mean that they're better.

Reaction score
Umm guys? Smallr was on vacation for 2 weeks so he couldn't play at all. Also he says he doesn't have donor that's why he isn't as active. You would be doing me a HUGE favor if you let him back in the team.

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins- 70 (exceptions can be made) 31 soon to be more....
Age-13 or older(Possible Exceptions) almost 12
Have you had any previous MCSG Bans- Nope!:D
Skype:- If you have it, post it in you Application No I have teamspeak though and i don't use skype cause it makes me lag and sometimes even crash :(
Why would you like to join the Elite Squad- cause a lot of my friends are here and its so so awesome and i really need a clan since mine was disbanded.
Have you ever licked a monkey- no........ of course not....... o_O

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Ps: You probably won't except cause i am probably qualifed as a "noob" in your books but i hope u make a exception and i wanna be with my friends is the main reason i want to join elite squad and if it makes a difference i team with hiqhlights
and a lot of other awesome people but sadly not u yet :( i also just wanna have fun with people and i am not a bad sport at ALL i play for the fun not for the win well hope u make a exception though you probably won't
and don't think i am trying to make u feel bad i just wanted to be honest
-Catie1890

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci