• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Whoohoo in the battle! Although I really need to know a time. with new years and all :p

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 15 (I aint no noob, believe me :p I have 1362 Points)
Bans: None
Why?: Because I would be able to improve this clan's reputation, and because being im a clan is awesome. ;)
Licked a Monkey? ... Nope, hopefully ill never have to... xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
As for the server. My server is what we were planning on using for the Romans Clan Battle, but they disbanded. I think it's still the #1 choice for which we'll use for the Cobras clan battle, with 6v6 and 2-3 judges. Torch, Panda, Crafty, Bigtub, and a few other members have already been on it. It is 24/7, professionally hosted. There is much less lag than there would be on a server hosted by a personal computer. You guys, Mit and Toby, can also fight on there. I can tell you the IP on skype.

ALSO: Remember, we don't want to have our thread locked for spam again :confused:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Wins: 15 (I aint no noob, believe me :p I have 1362 Points)
Bans: None
Why?: Because I would be able to improve this clan's reputation, and because being im a clan is awesome. ;)
Licked a Monkey? ... Nope, hopefully ill never have to... xD
DECLINED. Not enough wins.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
As for the server. My server is what we were planning on using for the Romans Clan Battle, but they disbanded. I think it's still the #1 choice for which we'll use for the Cobras clan battle, with 6v6 and 2-3 judges. Torch, Panda, Crafty, Bigtub, and a few other members have already been on it. It is 24/7, professionally hosted. There is much less lag than there would be on a server hosted by a personal computer. You guys, Mit and Toby, can also fight on there. I can tell you the IP on skype.

ALSO: Remember, we don't want to have our thread locked for spam again :confused:
can i have the ip? you can pm me it.. I dont have skype thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci