• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events The Community Games 8

Hype?

• HYPE

• Hypetastic!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something... Who was on the teams and who won and who got the medals?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something... Who was on the teams and who won and who got the medals?
That's a Braden question, as he took care of statistics and recorded who is getting the medals. I'm assuming he talked to Cam or whoever already so those should be coming soon :)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
24 players is a lot to list, but I'm proud to say that the Community emerged victorious :)

Vikktor (TheStealthyGamer), Yanroos, and I all received medals (or will at some point in the future).

Ceroria Braden Thanks for organizing a fantastic event. It was a lot of fun, and I would definitely take part if occurred again in the future.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
24 players is a lot to list, but I'm proud to say that the Community emerged victorious :)

Vikktor (TheStealthyGamer), Yanroos, and I all received medals (or will at some point in the future).

Ceroria Braden Thanks for organizing a fantastic event. It was a lot of fun, and I would definitely take part if occurred again in the future.
Thank you! Congratulations again. Administration has been notified about your medal and you will receive it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci