• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone! Doubt I'll win anything, didn't last time. I just hope people don't spam others to vote for them, I'd much rather win something because people thought of me instantly rather than me shoving it in their face.
In the Google Docs voting page, it says that advertising to get into the top 5 of a category may result in a disqualification :3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone! Doubt I'll win anything, didn't last time. I just hope people don't spam others to vote for them, I'd much rather win something because people thought of me instantly rather than me shoving it in their face.
I was actually really disappointed when last round, someone pushed you off of one of the forumer categories because they literally sent a broadcasted message over Skype. :(

In the Google Docs voting page, it says that advertising to get into the top 5 of a category may result in a disqualification :3
YAY :D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Best Owner
Chad
Best Cat
Puss-in-Boots
Best Admin
dont know
Best Member Of The Development Team
a developer
Best Sr. Mod
Dont Know any
Best Mod
Shark
Best VIP
PrivateFearless
Best Ex-Staff Member
Gravey4rd
Best Thread
ME!!!!
Best Forum Poster
MCGamerzism
Most Helpful Member
RoberHDPotatoes

Best Graphics Designer

Best PvPer

Best YouTuber

Best Builder

Best Redstoner

Best Terraformer

Best Build Team

Best Map

Best Gametype

Best Community Event
You're supposed to (nominate?) your nominees in the Google Docs page :p
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZXsVgTjN-kZSj7_zIPh3qxEoox95ll_yIbfJ8rsUmpU/viewform

*edit* beat ya to it duckluv321 <3

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im still not sure how Ill manage to vote, I dont know a candidate for every category :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci