• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Though many of the results can be predicted, it's still a lot of fun to see the final results :)

Best of luck to everyone!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This is highly unlikely, but I hope I beat you in best Forum's Poster Mooclan

*Game On* :)

In all-seriousness goodluck to everyone and the winners will surely be great people! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This is highly unlikely, but I hope I beat you in best Forum's Poster Mooclan

*Game On* :)

In all-seriousness goodluck to everyone and the winners will surely be great people! :)
I wouldn't be at all surprised. I've stopped posting as many long/thoughtful/helpful posts in the past few weeks, and I'd say you and Ikanacanyon7 both have great shots at winning, at least in my opinion.
But that won't stop me from trying ;)

Edit:
In all of the other categories, best of luck to everyone!
Unfortunately, I don't really know a whole lot about the building scene, so my votes in that weren't SuperxAccurate, but I do know that @SuperxAndrew and his crew have made some really good maps recently.
eh? eh? See what I did there? ;)

I noticed that after submitting your votes, you are given the option to submit another vote. Why is this? Doesn't it just open up the door for people to fake votes? :( (Well, then again, they could have just clicked the link a second time, but still.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci