• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thapple's Art Shop. <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Your art is good, but I personally think the prices are WAY too high. It'll be cheaper to buy whatever you use, watch a few tutorials, and make my own shop. I'm not saying what you're doing isn't good, but when you first start up a shop, you should make a few free just to see if you have an audience and if people are actually interested in what you're selling.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Your art is good, but I personally think the prices are WAY too high. It'll be cheaper to buy whatever you use, watch a few tutorials, and make my own shop. I'm not saying what you're doing isn't good, but when you first start up a shop, you should make a few free just to see if you have an audience and if people are actually interested in what you're selling.
Well the legit version of Photoshop costs like $600 but yeah I agree.

Thapple, your art is good, but it's not $11 good, if that makes sense.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Well the legit version of Photoshop costs like $600 but yeah I agree.

Thapple, your art is good, but it's not $11 good, if that makes sense.
Forums is full with other guys who makes better GFX for free.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Your art is good, but like many others have said, these are incredibly overpriced. Some people do the same for free, or much less, so you really won't make much money off of it

Dwarfman47

Spectator
Reaction score
How does one get mad at people for just starting to record when you have only been recording for three weeks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci