• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thapple's Art Shop. <3

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Thapple's Art Shop.
This is a shop for anyone that is interested in some of my Art <3.
Any of my products that have a price must be payed through via Paypal. (I support refunds of Modifications) IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS PLEASE ADD MY SKYPE. Skype - Thapples

1. Minecraft Skin Animated Avatar:
Description: An animated avatar of your Minecraft skin. This will be sent to you as a PNG file. I will do custom Items, or Posses for your skin.
Cost: FREE <3 <3 <3
Example:

2.Forum Signature.
Description: A signature for forums. Fully customizable!

Cost: $5.99
Example:

3. Youtube Banner.
Description: This will be a FULLY customizable Banner for anyones Youtube Channel! (No Sub Limit) Custom Colors, Font, Theme, Anything you want <3 I will send you an editable PSD and a JPEG.
Cost: $10.99
Example:

4. Youtube Thumbnails.
Description: Thumbnails for Youtube videos! Fully Customizable! I will send you an editable PSD and A JPEG.
Cost: $4.99
Example:
Thank you for reading! I hope we can make a deal! If you are interested in making a deal message me on the forums or add my Skype. Skype - Thapples

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ermahgerd you should totally give me an avatar :O In love with this! :D

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
11 $ For banners like that ? Are you kidding me ? :D
Well, Those are just random 2 banners I selected from my library. I will make anything you want. The owners of the two banners gave me exact details on what they want, and that is what they got. So ya drink some milk.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, Those are just random 2 banners I selected from my library. I will make anything you want. The owners of the two banners gave me exact details on what they want, and that is what they got. So ya drink some milk.
Are you gonna finish my avatar and our clan banner you said you would make?

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah , but all of your artwork isn't so good to be paid ... its like Photoshop and C4D basics ... Everyone could do it by watching few tutorials on youtube.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you gonna finish my avatar and our clan banner you said you would make?
I have about 3429075964 other banners to make beforehand, and please do not get impatient considering... *Cough* *Cough* You are not paying me for anything.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah , but all of your artwork isn't so good to be paid ... its like Photoshop and C4D basics ... Everyone could do it by watching few tutorials on youtube.
I respect your opinion. Now please go put your head in the microwave. *Hot Pocket*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci