• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texture Pack Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
How long has the deadline been extended for? I want to enter, but I've only just found the thread, and there's no point starting it if the deadline is already near.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
How long has the deadline been extended for? I want to enter, but I've only just found the thread, and there's no point starting it if the deadline is already near.
Seeing as it is a difficult task, at the moment there is no deadline. If you guys could all give me updates as to how far you are into completing it then I can give you guys plenty of warning before I close it

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing as it is a difficult task, at the moment there is no deadline. If you guys could all give me updates as to how far you are into completing it then I can give you guys plenty of warning before I close it
I'm finished with basic terrain, like dirt and stone. Cobblestone, bricks too.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, use faithful its like default but nice and fancy. Its the mcsg texture for me!

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Great idea for a contest! I'm head of the 32x pack on the server I play on, this'll be right at home for me :3

I do have 2 questions though. Can I retexture items to be unique, for example changing a wooden sword to a plank with a nail in it? (I may not use this example, I think I've seen it done before). Also, I just want to double check that this contest HAS been extended to an unsaid amount of time, right?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Yes competition is extended to an unspecific time now. Make it as unique as you like =D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just as long as it's obvious what's what so when I look in a chest in a game of MCSG, I don't have to stand there confused as to what it is I can see
Lol, imagine retexturing a stick to look like a diamond. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci