• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Says the guy who has less points than I do, Toe as you see in my records I am catching up to you very fast because I have gotten better way better than you. You talk trash and when I say reported its call joking and for the record I was imitating you. The last reason you posted was a quote from me very true but when I said was your gonna take advice from a 11 year old I was saying that most of your hacker videos are not even hacks its probably lag because on most all of them all of the comments have a better reason they don't then your video shows they do. Also I have never spammed in caps on every video someone uploads. Toe you've turned in to a jerk who lies
~ZMaster777
Cat fight!!!!!!!!!!

TheRealTjw227

Tribute
Reaction score
minecraft name: tjw227
wins: 136 and counting
age: 1o but i think u know how good i am ;) if u know what i mean, if not just tell me
sex: male
location: Australia but i play on AS servers cause i have really good connection on them :)
your name irl (only first required): Riley
skype?: yes. name: Riley (tjw227)
team speak: no :(
why should we accept you?: because i watch all your videos, i am a really big fan and ur super awshum!!!!! #CobraArmy #Packs4life #NedscottIsAwesome!

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
#backtopicplox
Stop double posting
We have a edit button
To quote a person press the reply button on the message

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Toeknee Max and zmaster, me and Ned will discuss whether to let you guys in. One thing we do no want here is immaturity and disharmony.

Megajamil18

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a report:
I wont be playing MCSG at weekdays, only on weekends. Until june 17th ^,^

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, after reading the thread over last 15 minutes.

Cobra and I have made a mutual decision to make the following decisions.

Accepted Applications
- megajamil18- Welcome, Enjoy your stay.
- Phresh_Skills- Welcome, ,Enjoy your stay.

Denied Application
-hs3754- Too many other clans and applications for others.
-Zmaster77- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.
-HerobrinesMama- Not enough wins. Feel free apply when you have the required amount.

Kicked Out of Clan
-Toeknee132456- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.

Making Minds
-tjw227

If you have any questions or queries, private message me and I'm happy to reply.

Thanks,

Ned and Cobra

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Y
Guys, after reading the thread over last 15 minutes.

Cobra and I have made a mutual decision to make the following decisions.

Accepted Applications
- megajamil18- Welcome, Enjoy your stay.
- Phresh_Skills- Welcome, ,Enjoy your stay.

Denied Application
-hs3754- Too many other clans and applications for others.
-Zmaster77- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.
-HerobrinesMama- Not enough wins. Feel free apply when you have the required amount.

Kicked Out of Clan
-Toeknee132456- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.

Making Minds
-tjw227

If you have any questions or queries, private message me and I'm happy to reply.

Thanks,

Ned and Cobra
Yay megajamil! :D Phresh_Skills :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci