• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for flaming.... Well good luck on your clan.
Can i maybe get a second try later on?

Herobrinesmama

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys, after reading the thread over last 15 minutes.

Cobra and I have made a mutual decision to make the following decisions.

Accepted Applications
- megajamil18- Welcome, Enjoy your stay.
- Phresh_Skills- Welcome, ,Enjoy your stay.

Denied Application
-hs3754- Too many other clans and applications for others.
-Zmaster77- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.
-HerobrinesMama- Not enough wins. Feel free apply when you have the required amount.

Kicked Out of Clan
-Toeknee132456- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.

Making Minds
-tjw227

If you have any questions or queries, private message me and I'm happy to reply.

Thanks,

Ned and Cobra
OK. So. I'll have to go all ninja and do some kind of karate jitsu training and become the ultimate PVPer and the join your clan?......... or at least get like 20 more wins right?

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application

- Minecraft Name: Pro_H1j4ker2345
- Wins: 110
- Sex: Male
- Location: I'll Give you a Hint... Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

- Your Name IRL: Zac
- Team speak: Yes
- Why we should accept you?
Because Umm Because You Guys Are Hell good and I want to have a chance to be classified in a Pretty Good Clan ;)

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, after reading the thread over last 15 minutes.

Cobra and I have made a mutual decision to make the following decisions.

Accepted Applications
- megajamil18- Welcome, Enjoy your stay.
- Phresh_Skills- Welcome, ,Enjoy your stay.

Denied Application
-hs3754- Too many other clans and applications for others.
-Zmaster77- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.
-HerobrinesMama- Not enough wins. Feel free apply when you have the required amount.

Kicked Out of Clan
-Toeknee132456- Immaturity shown in flame war. Cobra and I aren't putting up with this.

Making Minds
-tjw227

If you have any questions or queries, private message me and I'm happy to reply.

Thanks,

Ned and Cobra
Why you do this i'm not in any other clans. But if I can't undo this than I can take that I will strive to take this

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys I just have a question for ned and cobra I just wanted to ask if I hadn't said anything back to Toe's mean remarks toward me and telling you guys i'm a jerk and making sure I wouldn't join the clan.I am way more mature than that I just really wanted to get into this clan and Toe ruined my dream so I guess when he said that bad stuff about me I just exploded and I just wanted to apologize for the flame war I really didn't mean to do this I just got caught in the moment and I know I ruined my chance I just really really didn't think I had this in me. I'm sincerely sorry and I will not bother any of you again (unless you want me to ;)) If you guys still hate me after this then think of a T-Rex trying to do his bed... Hope you guys still like me bye!

For_The_Win_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
- Wins: 42
- Sex:male
- Teamspeak: Yes
- Why we should accept you? I was sent here by young wolfyy and I know I am not the best but I look up to you guys and it would mean a lot to me if I was to be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci