• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking requests for Chibi Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
What I don't like about these threads is that you have people fill a form out for every single thread, which means there is a massive queue and when people get theirs done already by someone else they then join another one and thus making the queue longer for people who haven't got an avatar from anyone. People need to stop being greedy. *Cough* MiCr2 You have already got one made here. Which means anyone who wants one here now has to wait another person, and if there is others then you wait longer.
Hmm, I posted it in several threads, because everytime I do it, the thread gets closed because the author/artist gave up on the thread. Plus I sent the request the same time as I posted on JokersMaze's thread.

Reaction score
What I don't like about these threads is that you have people fill a form out for every single thread, which means there is a massive queue and when people get theirs done already by someone else they then join another one and thus making the queue longer for people who haven't got an avatar from anyone. People need to stop being greedy. *Cough* MiCr2 You have already got one made here. Which means anyone who wants one here now has to wait another person, and if there is others then you wait longer.
I couldn't agree with this more. Also, the artists (or at least some of them) spends a lot of time making an avatar, and then the user it was created for decides to go berserk and find 8 others to make them avatars.
Of course, it is okay not to like it but the makers of the avatars/illustrations can often find it disrespectful that the requesters then makes a huge collection of avatars. I don't harvest illustrations from a tree, nor does it take me a couple of seconds.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I might prioritize those who have never had an avatar for themselves.
Thanks for your comment James. c:

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm, I posted it in several threads, because everytime I do it, the thread gets closed because the author/artist gave up on the thread. Plus I sent the request the same time as I posted on JokersMaze's thread.
Not really "the same time" since the posts where just over a week apart :D

Alec129

Survivor
Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name:Alec129
Anything you have in your mind?: My character with a cookie in hand just standing
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): blue background
-Alec

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should have tagged ARB1T3R xD even though people make him avatar's without him asking.
When i get 20 avatars (i know it sounds like a lot but im almost there :3) i am going to put them ALL in my signature and credit every artist that has made me one. So no art for me will be wasted :D
Wanna make me one Hend ?

Reaction score
Please don't make this thread too off-topic ARB1T3R. I do honestly not really care if you make yourself a giant collection in your signature of all your avatars someday. :p

So I will try to make at least 2 chibi avatars every week, aside from the other work I do.
I have gotten alot of requests from the hive too, so I will add those to the queue later.

Also, notice how it says "will turn out pretty simple". c:

Tobeh

Spectator
Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name: Skin: Gangster Pug. Minecraft Name: Reckless_Pug
Anything you have in your mind?: Smoking a cigar with classy shades on.
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): Dark alleyway.

Thanks! :D

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name: friedfred
Anything you have in your mind?: Stabbing a sheep at the front of me with a iron sword and stabbing and enderman behind me with a diamond sword
Background: in SG 2
Can I have mine on list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci