• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking requests for Chibi Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 weeks is only a small Necro, I only consider a Necro a Necro if it's a thread a month +
You only say that because Floodplains your friend lol , a necro is still a necro big or small, you don't call a 2 week old male a small boy but still a boy

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You only say that because Floodplains your friend lol , a necro is still a necro big or small, you don't call a 2 week old male a small boy but still a boy
True, it's still a necro. But I won't yell 'HOLY MOTHER OF NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name: friedfred
Anything you have in your mind?: Stabbing a sheep at the front of me with a iron sword and stabbing and enderman behind me with a diamond sword
Background: in SG 2

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name: nickelodeonthe1
Anything you have in your mind?: Swords
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): Hills

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I don't like about these threads is that you have people fill a form out for every single thread, which means there is a massive queue and when people get theirs done already by someone else they then join another one and thus making the queue longer for people who haven't got an avatar from anyone. People need to stop being greedy. *Cough* MiCr2 You have already got one made here. Which means anyone who wants one here now has to wait another person, and if there is others then you wait longer.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I don't like about these threads is that you have people fill a form out for every single thread, which means there is a massive queue and when people get theirs done already by someone else they then join another one and thus making the queue longer for people who haven't got an avatar from anyone. People need to stop being greedy. *Cough* MiCr2 You have already got one made here. Which means anyone who wants one here now has to wait another person, and if there is others then you wait longer.
You should have tagged ARB1T3R xD even though people make him avatar's without him asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci