• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synthetic [US]

r we gods?

• yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • yes

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Again, like i said, just because you recorded it doesn't prove anything. It is simple enough for someone to be messaged a server over skype. We don't want need for flame, so please don't induce it. Thank you.
If you may, Could you please post the 5-4 Loss for you guess. I talked to a moderator about the issue and they said that the screenshot wasn't sufficent evidence for a 5-0 DQ and if you may just post the loss and if you need you can come onto my clans teamspeak or we may talk to the same moderator i talked to on the Mcgamer teamspeak. Have a good day

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
If you may, Could you please post the 5-4 Loss for you guess. I talked to a moderator about the issue and they said that the screenshot wasn't sufficent evidence for a 5-0 DQ and if you may just post the loss and if you need you can come onto my clans teamspeak or we may talk to the same moderator i talked to on the Mcgamer teamspeak. Have a good day
Just because i'm a nice guy, i'll put up the "loss". However, the disguised guy that targeted us was Throqs and he was also in 3 other rounds. Another thing to note was that i went offline during the last team fight when the score was 4-4. No false accusations intended, just publicizing what went on in that battle. Can't wait to rematch you soon for the tournament though. Have a nice day.

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because i'm a nice guy, i'll put up the "loss". However, the disguised guy that targeted us was Throqs and he was also in 3 other rounds. Another thing to note was that i went offline during the last team fight when the score was 4-4. No false accusations intended, just publicizing what went on in that battle. Can't wait to rematch you soon for the tournament though. Have a nice day.
Well seeing that you lost the battle and don't have sufficent proof that we were using "Randys" if he was in the other rounds you should have screenshotted it but since you want to be a "Nice Guy" and continue to argue the fact that we won but you say we used "Randys" without sufficent proof but Have a Nice Day Sir and i hope you enjoy the tournment tommorow when i will be in the battle this time.

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
Well seeing that you lost the battle and don't have sufficent proof that we were using "Randys" if he was in the other rounds you should have screenshotted it but since you want to be a "Nice Guy" and continue to argue the fact that we won but you say we used "Randys" without sufficent proof but Have a Nice Day Sir and i hope you enjoy the tournment tommorow when i will be in the battle this time.
I* I*

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
I had just found out that the disguised guy was Throqs, so i couldn't have screenshoted it. I would respond more but i had no clue what was said. You should try something called punctuating. Good luck tomorrow.

MCBlake10

Spectator
Reaction score
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Blake
Iɢɴ: MCBlake
Wɪɴs/GP: 696/4955
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bᴏᴡ, Rᴏᴅ, FɴS
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: 3 teams and +
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ? Yᴇs Alusive Korolite Triddz
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ? because in a clan and some of my friends are in here! hope I get accepted

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Blake
Iɢɴ: MCBlake
Wɪɴs/GP: 696/4955
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bᴏᴡ, Rᴏᴅ, FɴS
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: 3 teams and +
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ? Yᴇs Alusive Korolite Triddz
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ? because in a clan and some of my friends are in here! hope I get accepted

Accepted as Trial. Stay active and add truphanticmc on skype to be trialed.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
We're not here to be rude and salty, unlike someone.
If your refering to me i really dont care. The fact that im younger than you and i can be more mature then you worries me. You did me a favor for kicking me, you gave me a chance to join back Desteria and actually have fun. Pm me what account u want your cape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci