• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synthetic [US]

r we gods?

• yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • yes

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

intelliqent

Spectator
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Ethan
Iɢɴ: Costii
Wɪɴs/GP: 6/51
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, Sword, Ping, Bow. (Working on FnS.)
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Teams in water, Teams 3+, hackers.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Alusive.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ?: I want to join because I think that I could be a nice part of the clan and help this clan to win all scrimmages, and clan battles. I will not complain, and do the best I can to exceed the goals that my higher ranks expect from me. I hope that I can be a part of this good community, - I was on the ts, - and I want to help this clan as much as I possibly can to be the best clan and best community it can possibly be. Finally, I think I can get respected more than my previous clans. (Sparta, Forge.) And I hope to get accepted and be a part of this clan.

P.S: I won't be here for the next week because I have vacation, and I'll be in France.

Ethan - Costii~

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Ethan
Iɢɴ: Costii
Wɪɴs/GP: 6/51
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, Sword, Ping, Bow. (Working on FnS.)
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Teams in water, Teams 3+, hackers.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Alusive.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ?: I want to join because I think that I could be a nice part of the clan and help this clan to win all scrimmages, and clan battles. I will not complain, and do the best I can to exceed the goals that my higher ranks expect from me. I hope that I can be a part of this good community, - I was on the ts, - and I want to help this clan as much as I possibly can to be the best clan and best community it can possibly be. Finally, I think I can get respected more than my previous clans. (Sparta, Forge.) And I hope to get accepted and be a part of this clan.

P.S: I won't be here for the next week because I have vacation, and I'll be in France.

Ethan - Costii~
Trial.
Hop on our TS - vs20.tserverhq.com:9328
Add Proformence on skype.

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
5-4 artofpvp we recorded every match so we will send you a video to proove we didnt use randys and you're evidence is so bad also. good game.

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
And you didnt 5-0ed us, hahahahah you're gonna be so embarrased tommorow when we have the whole video xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
For those of you wondering why there was 5-0, ArtOfPvP, Every round there would be targeting randoms. One round there was a 4 team of randoms , and after the round was over we asked them to Undesguise. Here was their response:

http://prntscr.com/6p8jj7

I count this as unfairness and cheating, and not a win. Nothing will be done to remove this win.

Edit: To use randoms, they don't have to be in their teamspeak, you can simply message someone on skype the game number and randy for you. Randying will NOT be tolerated.
Legit Stuff^

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
For those of you wondering why there was 5-0, ArtOfPvP, Every round there would be targeting randoms. One round there was a 4 team of randoms , and after the round was over we asked them to Undesguise. Here was their response:

http://prntscr.com/6p8jj7

I count this as unfairness and cheating, and not a win. Nothing will be done to remove this win.

Edit: To use randoms, they don't have to be in their teamspeak, you can simply message someone on skype the game number and randy for you. Randying will NOT be tolerated.
Lol we recorded every single round. Can't wait to smak you in this tourney tommorow.

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol we recorded every single round. Can't wait to smak you in this tourney tommorow.
Again, like i said, just because you recorded it doesn't prove anything. It is simple enough for someone to be messaged a server over skype. We don't want need for flame, so please don't induce it. Thank you.

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score
Again, like i said, just because you recorded it doesn't prove anything. It is simple enough for someone to be messaged a server over skype. We don't want need for flame, so please don't induce it. Thank you.
We talked to a mod, and he confirmed we won and your screenshot was not enough evidence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci