• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Alex
In Game Name: Imanol_Magana
Skype Name: PM
Wins: 451
Games Played: 3000
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses: Water
Past Clans: Protocol, CyanVolts, Cryonic

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Name: Alex
In Game Name: Imanol_Magana
Skype Name: PM
Wins: 451
Games Played: 3000
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses: Water
Past Clans: Protocol, CyanVolts, Cryonic
Accepted as Member. Be active on TS and make sure to prove your skills! Welcome :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I will be deleting all the flame from this thread as soon as I am able to get on my computer.

I ask that from this point, all discussion is carried out via PM, and in doing so make sure to be respectful :)

Since I haven't quite read everything that's been going on, if you need any assistance with handling clan battles, etc. feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out :)

From this point on, please keep all discussion appropriate, and stop the flame :)

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be deleting all the flame from this thread as soon as I am able to get on my computer.

I ask that from this point, all discussion is carried out via PM, and in doing so make sure to be respectful :)

Since I haven't quite read everything that's been going on, if you need any assistance with handling clan battles, etc. feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out :)

From this point on, please keep all discussion appropriate, and stop the flame :)
This is why you are the best mod <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci