• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Thunder.
In Game Name: My IGN is ThunderClunder.
Skype Name: thunderclunder
Wins: 285
Games Played: 1418
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, FNS
Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans: Protocal, ArtOfPVP, renegades, Reflection, and some others I have forgotten.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
This so called "battle" happened on thursday. I said that in school on wednesday and I didn't even come on lol
Exactly so record the loss.... U said battle and u guys gave it away by saying "Scrims are not cbs" or whatever he said up there cuz ur just trying to hide the fact that u lost. What do u think its embarrasing to your clan or something? Valor did, so they didn't post it. You guys can go ahead and deny all you want but u lost 3-2

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Thunder.
In Game Name: My IGN is ThunderClunder.
Skype Name: thunderclunder
Wins: 285
Games Played: 1418
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, FNS
Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans:
Protocal, ArtOfPVP, renegades, Reflection, and some others I have forgotten.
Accepted as Member! Be active on TS and be sure to show us your skills. Welcome!

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Exactly so record the loss.... U said battle and u guys gave it away by saying "Scrims are not cbs" or whatever he said up there cuz ur just trying to hide the fact that u lost. What do u think its embarrasing to your clan or something? Valor did, so they didn't post it. You guys can go ahead and deny all you want but u lost 3-2
I've been active on TS but it's lowering my ping on mcsg by a LOT :/

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
*test ignore this post* YAY it worked lol

Powerful and Brave, you are a champion of both fire and sky. Few attempt to challenge your commanding presence, as you tend to be the most intimidating individual in a group. Having experienced more hardships than most, you've reached your full potential not only through perseverance but through true hard work and grit.The fire of life burns strong within your seasoned heart!

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Ya dude that 3v7 on turbulence was a battle.

bkfoxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Who do you think the community will believe, it was not a battle, you didn't tell us on ts or anything not take it off the thread randy

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Who do you think the community will believe, it was not a battle, you didn't tell us on ts or anything not take it off the thread randy
That's funny considering u guys were keeping score as a clan battle and calling DQs and saying the score of rounds after each game. stfu and TAKE A LOSS. Just because you guys lost doesn't mean ur bad, but trying to deny just makes u guys look insanely arrogant. My god, everytime a decent clan losses there always has to be an argument. Just take a loss and u wouldn't be here trying to convince everyone that playing a battle by daves rules and keeping score and calling DQs is a scrim. You guys are truly pathetic ATM.

Reactions: Dyl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci