• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
True. Maybe in the future. (Meaning a week or 2.)
Alright, I am truly sorry for causing flame on your thread, it really ticked me off how you did it on our thread. I hope you can understand what I mean. Anyways, lets start fresh. :p

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Alright, I am truly sorry for causing flame on your thread, it really ticked me off how you did it on our thread. I hope you can understand what I mean. Anyways, lets start fresh. :p
Yea, it was actually mainly my fault. And it would be awesome if Rebels and Synergy can battle someday. I put you as my signature, because I have a lot of respect for you.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Okay. So basically I started that post due to what you have started in the Rebels thread. So basically, I would love to see you challenge Elevate for a change. All you're doing is challenging clans that are not stacked with good players. Hope we could stop this flame and forget what you have said about Rebels, we aren't that weak. Like most say, don't judge a book by its cover. Cheers!
(stopping now)
We challenged Elevate in a previous clan and got smoked :( They're a good clan

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I was on DJPvP and MintCoco asked me to join the clan, I wanted to join but I wanted to make a app :3 so here we go! :D

Name:In Game Name:
Skype Name: I would rather msg it :s
Wins: Some where in the 20's ;-; (I played a lot here anddddd I always ran into hackers and big teams :c)
Games Played: somehere in 800's
Strengths: Fishing Rod and Stratagys (SPELLINGFTW)
Weaknesses: I am working on my flint and steal work but other than that I'm good, My bow is decent.
Past Clans: NONE ;-;

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
I was on DJPvP and MintCoco asked me to join the clan, I wanted to join but I wanted to make a app :3 so here we go! :D

Name:In Game Name:
Skype Name: I would rather msg it :s
Wins: Some where in the 20's ;-; (I played a lot here anddddd I always ran into hackers and big teams :c)
Games Played: somehere in 800's
Strengths: Fishing Rod and Stratagys (SPELLINGFTW)
Weaknesses: I am working on my flint and steal work but other than that I'm good, My bow is decent.
Past Clans: NONE ;-;
Trial. Since Choco Invited u. Be active on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci