• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Ight, I pm'd pepzi, but ok we can keep going. Ha least we didn't get 5-0'd! What a joke!
Okay. So basically I started that post due to what you have started in the Rebels thread. So basically, I would love to see you challenge Elevate for a change. All you're doing is challenging clans that are not stacked with good players. Hope we could stop this flame and forget what you have said about Rebels, we aren't that weak. Like most say, don't judge a book by its cover. Cheers!
(stopping now)

Reactions: Dyl

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Okay. So basically I started that post due to what you have started in the Rebels thread. So basically, I would love to see you challenge Elevate for a change. All you're doing is challenging clans that are not stacked with good players like Elevate was. Hope we could stop this flame and forget what you have said about Rebels, we aren't that weak. Like most say, don't judge a book by its cover. Cheers!
(stopping now)
So you're saying some of the clans we faced are terrible? We will be probably battling Eternity hopefully today.

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
So you're saying some of the clans we faced are terrible? We will be probably battling Eternity hopefully today.
I am not saying they are terrible, I'm just saying they aren't as stacked like how Elevate was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci