• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Poseidon's Realm

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
>>>>>>GREETINGS<<<<<<
>>> PLZ POST YOUR THOUGHTS IN COMMENTS <<<
Ladies and Gentlemen I am roosky95 here to present to you what I have been building for MCSG and I hope you and all the staff love this I mean I think its high time we have a UNDERWATER MAP!
That's right everyone its finally here cause I present to you.... Poseidon's Realm, this map features SOOO many cool and neat things to explore and also open areas for PVP I mean this map contains nothing but endless fun plus the view is amazing when you look out the glass you will see many things like seaweed and underwater cities! I really hope everyone enjoys this as the builders apart of this map and I worked very hard on it the builders include -

Main Builders - roosky95 , silvershade_00, Dammitdeanne, and RuthieDoo
Helpers - CravingCreepers, lizardman79

Okay well here are some images so everyone can get a preview of this amazing map!

Our build team name is Team Magma and we will be pushing out maps hopefully every 2 months I hope you guys enjoyed this map and I hope it makes it.... Team Magma Loves You All!!!! <3

The Map Download Link Is - http://www.mediafire.com/download/bsgpr7a6q8gbvst/Posiedon's_Realm.zip

**** If any staff have any questions or want to Skype you can message me on here then I will release my contact info to you :)

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
On the one hand, the map looks amazing and it's an original idea. On the other hand, I'm not sure it has the best pvp

Great Job ;)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Looks fantastic. I will have to give it a download and play around in it before I give a bunch of feedback, but ill put this out there now: it looks a bit to confined and ''tight'' for PvP in my opinion. Needs more open area features to it.

Reaction score
I think that this map has some nice parts but when I downloaded it I found that it felt really empty also it looks no where near as good with default minecraft. Could you post some screens without the texture pack?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you should raise the glass in some places but it is great apart from that.

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your feedback I love it in what areas should I raise glass I wanna make this awesome map to be played on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci