• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Catan

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
He'd be a map building VIP like me if he came on the server more when we were building Vida Cova :p He's a great builder. Of course no offense to you, but I trust him.
Ah you built Vida Cova, great map, extremely underplayed. :'(

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"To generic" is just a stupid argument. Our map has a nice gameplay and nice buildings, and i dont give a Good if you build vida cova, nobody likes this map because its to big=terrible gameplay ;)
Taking criticism is important. Defend your map, but slinging insults and swearing will get you no where. Learn from InsanePickaxe , ask what people would like to see if they don't already like your map. Too generic may be a problem (not sure, didn't get to see the pics) and if it is, you just need too try to add something to make your map stand out, like a cool build(s) or some natural thing.

ItsForex

Spectator
Reaction score
Taking criticism is important. Defend your map, but slinging insults and swearing will get you no where. Learn from InsanePickaxe , ask what people would like to see if they don't already like your map. Too generic may be a problem (not sure, didn't get to see the pics) and if it is, you just need too try to add something to make your map stand out, like a cool build(s) or some natural thing.
"To generic" is no constructive criticism.

ItsForex

Spectator
Reaction score
It generally means you just need to make something unique about your map visually. Have a cool theme by adding well built themed buildings or natural structures.
I thought about what i wrote and that wasnt ok. Can i add you in skype so i can show you the map?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci